Dr. Jeffrey Pollock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Pollock?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Pollock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

Wonderful doctor who pays attention to detail.

Dr. Pollock is so serious and particular with his very careful examination for skin abnormalities. He found 3 different melanomas during my exams that were caught very very early. I so appreciate his attention to detail and his careful attention to making sure me and my family stay healthy as possible. I highly recommend him !!!!

May 19th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr.Pollock for over 25 years. I trust his diagnosis and treatments. Dr. Pollock is always concerned about skin blemishes, unusual warts, and odd skin appearances. He has diagnosised and treated me for a malignant skin melanoma on my ankle. I truly trust Dr. Pollock's professional opinions.

March 31st, 2017

My Highest Recommendation.

I've been seeing Dr. Pollock for scheduled all-over skin exams for several years, and can say with confidence that he is thorough, conscientious, and dedicated - he provides exactly the kind of attention to detail that you'd want from your doctor. In fact, Dr. Pollock has identified easily-overlooked irregularities that could have been trouble, and has helped provide me with a healthy outcome in each case. Dr. Pollock's office is well-run and friendly, and operates with great efficiency and excellent communication. His practice has my highest recommendation.

October 17th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Pollock is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is very professional, but caring and interested in you. He does a very thorough exam and follows through with a personal call to tell you the results of the biopsies.

March 24th, 2016

Dr. Pollock is very knowledgeable, caring and I trust his advice. He has helped me be aware of 2 melanomas in time to get them removed and be healthy. He is excellent!

February 22nd, 2016

Dr Pollack prepares ahead of the appt. so there is little wait. He is thorough and calls with follow up after every appt.

September 28th, 2015

Dr. Pollock is a very competent and caring physician. I was once a patient of his and when my daughter developed a skin condition, I did not hesitate to contact his office for an appointment. Dr. Pollock answered all of my questions. He was very considerate of my concerns about certain treatment options due to my daughter's age. He was very thorough in getting my daughter's history to ascertain possible causes of her condition and made appropriate recommendations. He saw my daughter as a whole person and did not rush into prescribing yet again another medication without carefully reviewing her medication history. When I was not able to provide all the information he needed, he called the pharmacist. We never felt rushed and he seems to genuinely care about getting my daughter the help that she needs.

August 2nd, 2015

Dr. Pollock is a consummate professional. He and his team are very amiable, efficient and communicative.

July 30th, 2015

Very caring and wonderful doctor.

April 7th, 2015

Dr Pollock is a rare gem. When so many physicians these days don't even sit down to talk to you, Dr Pollock is one who takes the time to make sure you understand everything - what he's doing, what he sees and his opinion on treatments. He is truly a man devoted to the care of his patients. We feel very fortunate to have found him. His knowledge and skill surpass any words adequate to describe them. He is a wonderful physician.

December 25th, 2014

The best dermatologist I've ever seen.

November 18th, 2012

Dr. Pollack's expertise in matters of skin cancer is second-to-none

If you have concerns about the damage the sun has done to your body, see Dr. Jeffrey Pollack. He and his staff are professional, courteous and extremely well-versed and efficient. This 62 year old man has treated with several dermatologists over the years, but none were as competent as Dr. Pollack