Dermatologist
Video profile

by Judy Coupe on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr. Pollock is very knowledgeable, caring and I trust his advice. He has helped me be aware of 2 melanomas in time to get them removed and be healthy. He is excellent!

Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr Pollack prepares ahead of the appt. so there is little wait. He is thorough and calls with follow up after every appt.

Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. Pollock is a very competent and caring physician. I was once a patient of his and when my daughter developed a skin condition, I did not hesitate to contact his office for an appointment. Dr. Pollock answered all of my questions. He was very considerate of my concerns about certain treatment options due to my daughter's age. He was very thorough in getting my daughter's history to ascertain possible causes of her condition and made appropriate recommendations. He saw my daughter as a whole person and did not rush into prescribing yet again another medication without carefully reviewing her medication history. When I was not able to provide all the information he needed, he called the pharmacist. We never felt rushed and he seems to genuinely care about getting my daughter the help that she needs.

Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Pollock is a consummate professional. He and his team are very amiable, efficient and communicative.

by Judy Evans on Jul 30th, 2015

Very caring and wonderful doctor.

by Sweeney Family on Apr 7th, 2015

Dr Pollock is a rare gem. When so many physicians these days don't even sit down to talk to you, Dr Pollock is one who takes the time to make sure you understand everything - what he's doing, what he sees and his opinion on treatments. He is truly a man devoted to the care of his patients. We feel very fortunate to have found him. His knowledge and skill surpass any words adequate to describe them. He is a wonderful physician.

Dec 25th, 2014

The best dermatologist I've ever seen.

Dr. Pollack's expertise in matters of skin cancer is second-to-none show details Dr. Pollack's expertise in matters of skin cancer is second-to-none
Nov 17th, 2012

If you have concerns about the damage the sun has done to your body, see Dr. Jeffrey Pollack. He and his staff are professional, courteous and extremely well-versed and efficient. This 62 year old man has treated with several dermatologists over the years, but none were as competent as Dr. Pollack