A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pomerance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pomerance is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Pomerance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomerance graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Pomerance MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Pomerance practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pomerance has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Pomerance practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Pediatricians.