Dr. Jeffrey Portner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Portner?

February 23rd, 2016

I have been going to LNG family practice for over 30 years now. I have dealt with a lot of the practices doctors. Including Dr. Portner years ago. Until I found that he was not being thorough with my medical issues, he began with less iContact and his bedside manner was turning atrocious. On my last appointment over a year ago I went to him because the doctor I was seen at the time had retired and Dr. Portner was in the same office if I needed him to help me manage my pain that I had from RSD. I had had this condition for 20 years. I was trying to talk to him about the pain and just wanted him to help me with some pain medication and he totally did not listen to me and I ended up crying in his office I was so frustrated with him. Luckily the staff at the shop fun office is wonderful. The kind and caring nurse on duty that night came to help call me down and told me that she was going to talk with Dr. Portner about my issue which seem to fall on deaf ears because he just did not want to help me. I do not I repeat I do not recommend anyone go and see this doctor I have heard nothing but horror stories about his treatment is misdiagnosis and his mannerisms.

May 24th, 2012

i have been going to dr.portner for years.he is caring always listens to my medical issues.in my opion he is the best doctor in the area.no matter what others say hes the best!

April 20th, 2011

You have got to be kidding me; this physician has NO bedside manner whatsoever and couldn't wait to get out of the room with me, despite the fact that I had valid questions. I received negative test results and he didn't even have the courtsey to call me but had his nurse call me who couldn't even prounounce the words she was reading! I'm looking for a new physician! I was completely disappointed and so not impressed.

August 15th, 2017