Dr. Jeffrey Posnick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2012
Excellent care
My son has been a patient of Dr Posnick's since birth. Dr Posnick performed his first surgery (cleft lip repair) when my son was 10 weeks old. Last year at the age of 17, my son had his fourth surgery with Dr Posnick. Through the years, I have always felt comfortable and confident, not to mention thrilled with the results of treatment. Dr Posnick truly cares about each patient and has always treated my son and our family with respect. He mapped out his course of treatment early on (adjusting as needed) and used each step to prepare for the next, often working closely with other providers. I have recommended Dr Posnick to others and would continue to do so. It is never easy to see your child go through difficult times but Dr Posnick (and his staff) has made the process more bearable and the results are top notch. This chapter of my son's life is nearing the end but it has been well written thanks to Dr Posnick!

July 26th, 2012
Excellent care

Maria Nunez,RN
After doing my research, I found Dr.Posnick. My son had a jaw deformity and Dr.Posnick spent a long time with us explaining everything. He had a wonderful "bedside" manner, so calm, reassuring, and knowledgible and willing to explain things to us-we had lots of questions- which he answered patiently until we understood fully. We are very happy with the results. I have recommended him to several friends who've had similar experiences.

July 16th, 2012
Meticulous consistent incredible results
Dr Posnick is a superb surgeon and a truly caring individual Over the summer we must have seen at least 20 other patients over our 5 week recovery period. Amazing and life changing results.I was horrified that a malicious ,unwell person could malign this fabulous man. (oct 2011)Watch out for unreliable information on the Internet!

July 12th, 2012
A whole new world!!!!!
I read the oct 11;2011 comment.I am sure that the who wrote that is mentally unstableI am friends with many nurses at Georgetown and Dr Posnick never allows fellows to operate on his cases. They simply assist him. Stryker reps use him. My results were sensationalDr Troost is not his friend!He is too busy writing,teaching and operating. Crazies everywhere these days,Thank you Dr Posnick for changing my life I have so much self esteem now !

Wow
Superb office.We learned so much in the first encounter with Dr Posnick.We met so many patients at different stages of healing in waiting room.Efficient billing dept too. Surgery was super successfulBlessed to have found him

GREAT DR!!!
We were treated exceptionally well.Dr Posnick is the best. There is no other surgeon to go to if you have jaw issues.The review that stated a botched job is not a patient! I have met many patients and they all feel the same as we do!Dr Troost is a remarkable surgeon and they are not friends!!! They are colleagues. A big DIFFERENCE.Dr Posnick is a class act with great knowledge, teaching wrtiting and operating!!!

GREAT DR!!!