A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Postma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Postma, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Postma graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Postma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Postma DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Postma practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Postma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Postma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coloma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Watervliet, MI and South Haven, MI.
See Coloma Surgeons.