A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Postma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Postma, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Postma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Postma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Postma graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Postma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- South Haven Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Postma DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Postma practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Postma has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Postma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Haven, MI.
See South Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.