A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Central Washington Hospital
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allan Pratt MD and MPH is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Pratt practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Surgeons.