Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Central Washington Hospital
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allan Pratt MD and MPH is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Pratt practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Surgeons.