Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Presser
Dr. Jeffrey Presser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, with another office in Juno Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Presser is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St Mary's Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Presser has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Presser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jeffrey Presser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Arlene Taylor
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Alex Agostini-Miranda
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Nori Trehan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.04 mi41