Dr. Jeffrey Presser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Presser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

Great Doctor!

Been my Dr. for 12 years. Friendly staff and short wait times! Dr. Presser takes the time to explain things in ways that are easy to understand.

February 28th, 2016

I'm rating this practice relatively high because it has improved so much. There were several years when we never saw the doctor in the office! Once when my husband came for his appointment, they said the doctor was out of state. Happily, the staff behavior has vastly improved and on my most recent annual check up Dr. Presser gave me all the time in the world. The nurse practitioners are helpful, if at times a little bored, but they give you ample time. Finally, the office space still has a shabby, tired appearance. We continue with Dr. Presser because as a family we are healthy and have few health complaints.

December 12th, 2015

Excellent Medical Staff

Medical staff is great. Easy to book appointment last minute and had great experience

October 19th, 2013

Adequate

I became a patient in 2011. I met the doctor once...after that I have never seen him again..I'm talking TWO YEARS! I've been seen only by a PA who, unfortunately left the practice recently and now a nurse practitioner who actually seems bored when she speaks to me. This practice is ONLY good for having bloodwork done and read and very simple problems such as sore throat, prescriptions filled, etc. When asked if I can get a flu shot I was told to go to Walgreens or CVS. I will be seeking an Internist very shortly rather than staying with this practice.

May 11th, 2013

This office is self imploding

The office is run down and in need of basic cleaning and upgrades. The staff was nice (somewhat casual though) but Danielle, Teresa, and Kim are all gone. I listened as dr. Presser angrily yelled at his staff about computer policies while me and 3 other patients sat in lobby waiting for our already late appts. Something is going on in there that isn't good. The nurses openly talk about finding other jobs. The doctor is rarely in Florida as he lives in another state. There are mistakes with scheduling, labs and promised returned calls. Dr. Presser ought to look into what's going on and lend a helping hand instead of berating his hardworking staff. I'm finding a new family practice AND you should too.

August 20th, 2012

My first and last visit to Dr. Presser's office was memorable for all the wrong reasons. From the moment I walked in to the office, the staff were loud and carrying on in an unprofessional manner. One staff member remarked that something really smelled terrible and she was tired of having to pour Pine Sol all over the desk and floor to mask the stench. When they brought me into the office to take my blood the nurse took my bag and placed it on the floor directly under us and all i could think of was if there had been any drop of blood from other patients, she just put my purse in it. I was the first parient of the day and the doctor managed to be 40 minutes late. Then when he finally walked in, he said he didnt have a lot of time because he had a patient in the hospital. During my short consult he took four phone calls; claiming he had to because it "might be the hospital." He didnt listen to what i said, he just rattled off typical Dr. peak

January 6th, 2012

Horrible Unprofessional Office

Unprofessional conduct by staff, rude belligerent receptionist (Teresa) and sever billing errors. RUN FROM THIS PLACE!

September 23rd, 2011

Wait time has improved with the addition of a PA(Kim).One nurse has no interpersonal skills. She is very rude to patients.

September 1st, 2011

Very unprofessional especially office staff.

August 28th, 2011

Overall a very good practice.

July 10th, 2011