A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Prince, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Prince has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Prince MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Prince practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Prince has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Prince practices Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists and Salt Lake City Radiologists.