A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Proctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proctor
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Proctor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Proctor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Proctor has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Proctor MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Proctor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Proctor practices Urology near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Urologists.