A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Proctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Proctor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Proctor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proctor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Proctor practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Proctor practices Urology near Cartersville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Acworth, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Cartersville Urologists.