Dr. Jeffrey Proctor MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

February 6th, 2017
Outstanding care
I began seeing Dr. Proctor two years ago and have been grateful for his thorough and thoughtful care. He takes the time to listen to any health concerns and answers any and all questions. I've never felt rushed in either the exam or the time taken to discuss any health concerns. Outstanding care every time.

November 20th, 2016
Mechanic
I have had 4surgeries with Dr Procter for kidney stones and he has been the best dr I have ever had.His staff and nurses are of a great attribute to his office.The all are good caring people who care more of your well being than any I have been to before.He explains all of the procedures that will take place and what to do after surgery.I myself would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good dependable Dr than he would be who you are looking for.

October 20th, 2016
Pleasant experience
I have been in Doctor Proctor's care for about three years and I am extremely pleased with him and his staff. He has treated me for cancer of the bladder, performed surgery on me twice, and has put me through successful treatments with the most positive results. He is very personal and a pleasure to deal with. His nurses are also excellent professionals who make me feel comfortable despite the uncomfortable procedures they have to perform.

October 10th, 2016
Friendly Dr and staff!
Dr Proctor, the nurses and staff are great. They are respectful, friendly and take the time needed to make you understand your options.

September 10th, 2016
Really great Doctor!
My first experience with Dr. Proctor about six years ago was because of a scary PSA followed by Really Scary biopsy - well, scary for me. He was supportive, explained what was going on and the end results? Yea!!! No problem. I trust him without any reservations and he's a heck of a nice guy! Bedside Manner A+

August 5th, 2016
Reconsider
Made my wife cry b/c he just isn't compassionate. Believes everyone has IC and lacks bedside manners

July 26th, 2016
Review
Dr. Proctor is knowledgeable and professional. He explains things clearly and answers any questions I may have. He is very good at his job. I would definitely recommend him to others.

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Proctor is intelligent and professional. He diagnosed my problem correctly. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The waiting room, bathroom, and exam room are all clean, too.

May 20th, 2016
I have been seeing this Doctor for the past 15 years, have yet to be disappointed he is a good person and a fine doctor.

February 16th, 2016
recent vasectomy
I thought he did an amazing job. I was a little nervous, but he and Tina helped me through it. Conversation about football helps when people are stabbing you in the happy zone.

January 29th, 2016
I really like Dr. Proctor - good patient care, great "bedside manner", friendly and respectful. Takes time to explain and answer questions.

December 14th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Proctor for several years. He has been very patient and caring in treating my problem. Doing great after having implantation of the inerstim neurostimulator. Only had to catherize myself once in 4 days. Feeling much better. I have much confidence in him. Thank you Dr. Proctor.