A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Provizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Provizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Provizer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Provizer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Provizer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Provizer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Provizer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Provizer practices Family Medicine near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Walled Lake Family Physicians.