A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Provizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Provizer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Provizer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Provizer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Provizer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Provizer practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Provizer practices Family Medicine near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Walled Lake Family Physicians.