Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Mercy Defiance Clinic
1400 E 2nd St
Defiance, OH 43512
419-784-1414
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

Doctor Pruitt was all the Best Doctor ive seen yet. was right on the mark of my Problem. He had fixed another doctors mistake and OMG I feel the best ive felt in a year. Just wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my Heart. and a big Thank you at Mercy Hospital and all the nurse's for being so kind and caring during my Surg. Brenda K Taner.

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is a good surgeon. He was able to finally pinpoint the specific problem that I have been dealing with over the last 12 years. He throughly explained the procedure and all of the possible risk/complications during and after surgery.I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a surgeon.

|  dr. jeffrey a. pruitt, md  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

dr. jeffrey pruitt recently did surgery on my husband who had a twisted bowel. he had test run and surgery the next day. he was very percise in his diagnosis andhelped us understand what was happing. was very through and a great doctor I highly recomend. vernon c and ruth merrifield

|  Great Surgeon !!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

In my opinion and I am sure my family will agree, Dr. Pruitt is an excellent Surgeon. October he preformed a major surgery on me, prior to this I met with him at his office where he explained everything to me in great detail , not once but several times so i understood all that was being done.When blood work came back not to his liking he called my home personally to inform me. I tell everyone I can about Dr. Pruitt and his wonderful staff. I also believe without Dr. Pruitt's knowledge and skills as a surgeon I would not be able to enjoy my family and new found health. Thank you Dr. Pruitt & Staff GOD BLESS!!!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is the best chioce for a surgeon. He explained what was wrong answered every question I asked. I did not feel rushed and feel I was in control of my choices for the options given to me. I would send anyone I know to him. He is honest and is an outstanding physican. Thank you Dr. Pruitt for your help.

|  No Problems  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I had no problems with Dr. Pruitt. He was timely and explained different procedures in an easy to understand manner. On the day of surgery, he once again went over the procedure, always asking if I had any questions. Biopsy went well - no complications. Excellent follow up, again asking if I had any questions. I felt he was honest and truly caring. Staff was also excellent.

|  Do not trust this man volume 2  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Much like the story in the first review, but my grandfather actually lost his life. The surgery was an OUTPATIENT hernia repair and my grandfather did not make it through. The doctor showed no compassion what so ever. He had left the hospital (rumor has it going on vacation as well) but came back to perform a second surgery as there was unexplained bleeding. After the second sugery, my grandfather still not in stable condition, he left the hospital again only to have the family doctor pronounce my grandpa dead. NEVER did Dr. Pruitt approach my family to offer condolences or apologies even to let us know he did all he could. We never heard from him again after the incident. Afterwards, several people came forward to let my family know of the terrible encounters they have had with this doctor as well. I only write this now because if my family had known, my grandfather would most likely still be with us today. I strongly advise to keep your loved ones away from this man.

|  do not trust this man  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

This horrible surgeon performed surgery on my mother and she almost died from complications. We had to get her surgery redone by a competent surgeon and he told us that he would have never left an incision looking the way that this doctor did. He also spent very little time with my mother and expressed very little care or warmth. On top of all of this, he never checked her incision after the surgery when he checked on her. He seemed to be in a hurry to leave for vacation. This neglect led to her complications and, ultimately, could have led to her death. This physician should not be in practice. I strongly recommend that people NOT seek out this man as their surgeon.

Jan 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

i have been going there for 6 yrs.....: i have been going there for 6 yrs and have never had any problems! the staff are easy to get along with and very helpful. i would like to take time to praise them as a unit because i have dealt with about every nurs

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Dec 13th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Compassionate Physician: Because of fibromyalgia among other medical problems I have unfortunately had alot of experience with M.D.'s and how they treat me and my pain. This surgeon came into see me before an incarcerated hernia repair. When I expressed m

Read Full Review at yahoo.com