Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is a good surgeon. He was able to finally pinpoint the specific problem that I have been dealing with over the last 12 years. He throughly explained the procedure and all of the possible risk/complications during and after surgery.I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a surgeon.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Apr 15th, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is the best chioce for a surgeon. He explained what was wrong answered every question I asked. I did not feel rushed and feel I was in control of my choices for the options given to me. I would send anyone I know to him. He is honest and is an outstanding physican. Thank you Dr. Pruitt for your help.

No Problems show details No Problems
Apr 12th, 2011

I had no problems with Dr. Pruitt. He was timely and explained different procedures in an easy to understand manner. On the day of surgery, he once again went over the procedure, always asking if I had any questions. Biopsy went well - no complications. Excellent follow up, again asking if I had any questions. I felt he was honest and truly caring. Staff was also excellent.

Do not trust this man volume 2 show details Do not trust this man volume 2
Feb 17th, 2011

Much like the story in the first review, but my grandfather actually lost his life. The surgery was an OUTPATIENT hernia repair and my grandfather did not make it through. The doctor showed no compassion what so ever. He had left the hospital (rumor has it going on vacation as well) but came back to perform a second surgery as there was unexplained bleeding. After the second sugery, my grandfather still not in stable condition, he left the hospital again only to have the family doctor pronounce my grandpa dead. NEVER did Dr. Pruitt approach my family to offer condolences or apologies even to let us know he did all he could. We never heard from him again after the incident. Afterwards, several people came forward to let my family know of the terrible encounters they have had with this doctor as well. I only write this now because if my family had known, my grandfather would most likely still be with us today. I strongly advise to keep your loved ones away from this man.

do not trust this man show details do not trust this man
Nov 25th, 2010

This horrible surgeon performed surgery on my mother and she almost died from complications. We had to get her surgery redone by a competent surgeon and he told us that he would have never left an incision looking the way that this doctor did. He also spent very little time with my mother and expressed very little care or warmth. On top of all of this, he never checked her incision after the surgery when he checked on her. He seemed to be in a hurry to leave for vacation. This neglect led to her complications and, ultimately, could have led to her death. This physician should not be in practice. I strongly recommend that people NOT seek out this man as their surgeon.