Dr. Jeffrey Ptak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ptak?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ptak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017

Do not use this plastic surgeon!!

Do not use this plastic surgeon!This Dr.is dishonest and heartless. He scammed me out of alot of money and refused to do the surgery I paid for him to do. He sold me on being a good man that wanted to help me as a single mom be able to get some damage fixed and then kicked me to the curb, refusing to return my phone calls at all. His assistant, Michelle, took weeks to return calls and then made it out like it was all Dr.Ptack's fault for his inability to get her any answers. For all I know, maybe it was. Dr Ptack must really need the money badly to t

August 19th, 2015

A Happy Face

It was a very pleasant experience working with Dr. Ptak and his staff as they were patient with my decision making and anxiety about the procedure. Hospital crew and recovery room were tops. I am happy with the "new" me because I still look like me but just "refreshed" & "relaxed" looking. I would use Dr. Ptak again should I feel the need to do any more improvements on my face.

April 22nd, 2015

Beautiful Breast Augmentation

I researched several doctors before choosing 5 to interview for my procedure. Yes, doing your home work is crucial. I chose Dr. Ptak for a plethora of reasons. First, he is very thorough in his explanations. Second, his note worthiness in many publications and references. Third, his amazing techniques and staff. This review would be complete if I didn't say how wonderful and caring Marilyn is. I had something tragic happen to me when I was in my teens that caused me to want breast augmentation later in life. My results were phenomenal. Dr. Ptak' techniques were flawless. Now I feel confident in a swim suit. Once again do your diligence and a add Dr. Ptak to your "Must Visit list"

March 9th, 2015

Very nice staff, office and Dr. Ptak does listen. I just felt like the treatment, procedure was not good... From one side to the other was sculpted differently. I need to go back to correct. The reason I'm going back is hopefully he will have a discount with him being the surgeon,

November 5th, 2014

Dr. Ptak is the BEST!

Dr. Ptak is an amazing doctor and his staff is wonderful. I have been going to Dr. Ptak for botox and juvederm injections for about three years now and each time he has done an unbelievable job! The results are always very beautiful and natural looking! He is always extremely polite and takes his time with me. I never feel rushed out during an appointment and always leave his office feeling happy and well taken care of! I highly recommend Dr. Ptak!

November 2nd, 2014

I recently had fat grafting and a neck lift by Dr. Ptak. I am very pleased with the results and after just 5 weeks--I look exactly as I was told I would. The changes are subtle and was just how I was hoping it would be. I am very happy I chose him over the other plastic surgeons that I consulted with. His staff has been exceptionally knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend him!

August 17th, 2014

Dr. Ptak has performed three procedures for me and each time he fully explained the planned procedure and the expected results. He does not pressure you in any way; everything is your choice. He puts you fully at ease as does his professional/medical staff. He is an “artist” and I have been more than please with my results. My latest procedure was fat grating and I look great! I highly recommend Dr. Ptak!

August 15th, 2014

Excellent doctor! Listens to what you want to do and doesn't pressure you into anything you don't want. Has many wonderful techniques that make you look younger in a natural and rested way. Dr. Ptak is the best. Wouldn't trust anyone else!

July 23rd, 2014

Fat grafting

OMG, Bad results, I will never recomend this doctor to anybody.

May 11th, 2014

patient

The best plastic surgeon in my opinion. I have had a lot of experience due to a weight loss of 120 lbs 40 years ago. I am not a stranger to reconstructive surgery, before lipo was even in the country. Dr Ptak has corrected a lot of my old surgeries. I can not tell you how he has made my daily life easier. His approach is caring and very natural. I will continue to go to him for more age related procedures when need be. His fat grafting is amazing! I had lipo when it first came out and they did not pay attention to sculpting, so very strange shape in legs and buttock. Overdone. Dr.Ptak made me look normal. I still can't believe it. I have never seen anyone in his office look scary or overdone. I definitely have seen that going for other consults before. He also put some fat in my face. He is an amazing doctor and very kind person.

August 31st, 2013

Best Plastic Surgeon and Staff in the USA

What a fantastic experience with this office. Kind, considerate, professional staff. They are down to earth, sweet, and helpful. Every person who works with Dr. Ptak is just so nice and professional. It made the experience so pleasant. Then there’s Dr. Ptak is an artist, highly skilled. He is also an MD, and a board certified plastic surgeon which was very important to me. Beware allot of plastic surgeons out there are NOT MD's. But Dr. Ptak is the real deal!! Anyway, I just can't recommend this doctor enough. If you’re looking for an experienced doctor, that is highly trained and gifted, and a staff that will treat you like family, please do yourself a favor call their office. FIVE STARS.

January 22nd, 2013

Mini Face Lift

Dr. Ptak has hands of silk, his staff are wonderful, the place is very clean and the results so far only couple of days, so good. His bedside manner is very good.