A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Puccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Puccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Puccio, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eugene Puccio MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Puccio practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Puccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Puccio practices Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Gastroenterologists.