A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Cook MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cook practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sycamore, IL.
See Rockford Cardiologists.