A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gretz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gretz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Gretz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Gretz DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Gretz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gretz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gretz practices Internal Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists.