A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrett
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jarrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jarrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ross Jarrett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jarrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jarrett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.