Dr. Jeffrey Jones DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Enid, OK

October 8th, 2015
Current patient
Dr. Jones has been my PCP ever since he came to Enid and I have been more than happy with the care he gives. Not once have I ever left his office feeling like I wasn't taken care of, listened to or rushed through like a herd of cattle.

December 9th, 2010
A Doctor Who Listens to His Patients
Jeff Jones is what we used to call an "ole" family Doctor. This is NOT a derogatory statement! Quite the opposite. He cares about his patients, takes the time to ask them what they think their problem is, what treatments they have negative feelings about in relation to treatment of that problem and sincerely knows his patients histories. His professional care is incredible, his bedside manner rates an A+, and his open mind about the need for care & medication (or lack of), searching for med interactions, as well as explaining (on their level) to all patients why he suggests what he does, is beyond reproach, laudable, in fact. I have been a patient of Doctor Jones for over 25 years and would not see any other Doctor first. A Doctor without ego, he searches for the best care for his patients first and then for the lowest cost way of achieving that safely. Having experienced his care firsthand, I feel very easy in my mind recommending his medical care to anyone I care about. I would give him a five star rating (except for the fact that this site does not offer that option), therefore, a four star rating which is their best level. Excellent is a good descriptive word for Dr. Jeffrey Jones.