A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Levenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Levenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Levenson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Levenson practices Infectious Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Infectious Disease Doctors.