A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Levenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenson
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Levenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Levenson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Levenson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Levenson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Levenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Levenson practices Infectious Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Infectious Disease Doctors.