A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Levine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Levine practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Levine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.