A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Stroke Intervention Aneurysm Coiling Angioplasty and Stenting - Arteries Angioplasty and Stenting - Veins Brain AVM Embolization Carotid Artery Stenting Carotid Dissection Treatment Cavernous-carotid Fistula Embolization Dural AV Fistula Embolization Head and Neck Tumor Biopsy and Embolization Intracranial angioplasty and Stenting Kyphoplasty Meningioma Embolization Nose bleeding Embolization Traumatic Blood Vessel Injury Vasospasm Treatment Vertebroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Miller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.