A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Morris practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Perry, OK and Guthrie, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.