A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Morris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Morris DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Morris practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.