A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rubin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.