The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Rubin
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.