A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rubin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.