Dr. Jeffrey Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Scott?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Scott?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 27th, 2017

Hands down, one of the best doctors EVER.

My significant other was seen by Dr. Scott while he was in the hospital and Dr. Scott was the FIRST person to be honest about his diagnosis and when we had trouble with how the hospital coded the bill, he was able to assist so that the insurance company reprocessed the account and paid what was covered. I wish there were more stars. He has gone above and beyond what ANY doctor my significant other or I have EVER seen. I only hope that we can find someone as committed to their craft as Dr. Scott when we move out of state in a few months.

September 10th, 2014