A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Smith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Surgery and Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Internists.