A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.