Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Tyler
Dr. Jeffrey Tyler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tyler is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence Health System Oregon and Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Tyler has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Tyler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Tyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Howard Graitzer
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.10 mi41
Dr. Neal Dunitz
Portland, OR 0.10 mi35
Dr. Joji Kappes
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Portland, OR 0.18 mi43