A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tyler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tyler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tyler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Tyler practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Tyler practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT.
See Portland Internists.