A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ward is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ward, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Ward MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Ward practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ward practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Physiatrists and Honolulu Pain Management Doctors.