A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Williamson, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Williamson DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Williamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Williamson practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Rockford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Springs, MI.
See Rockford Family Physicians and Rockford Hospitalists.