A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Wilson MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.