A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rabatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rabatin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabatin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabatin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rabatin, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabatin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rabatin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Rabatin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Rabatin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rabatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rabatin practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Pulmonologists.