A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rabowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rabowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabowsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rabowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rabowsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabowsky graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Rabowsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Howard Rabowsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Rabowsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rabowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rabowsky practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.