A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabuffo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rabuffo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Vincent Rabuffo MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Rabuffo practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo practices Urology near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Higganum, CT.
See Middletown Urologists.