A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rabuffo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabuffo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rabuffo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabuffo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans