A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Physical examination
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rado graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Rado MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Rado practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rado has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rado practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Psychiatrists.