A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rado is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Physical examination
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rado graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Rado MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Rado practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rado practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Psychiatrists.