Dr. Jeffrey Raizer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Raizer?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Raizer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Raizer for 8 years. He is an excellent, responsive and skilled neuro oncologist. We highly recommend him.

September 4th, 2013

He is phenomenol! Really an excellent MD. He is knowledgeable, empathetic and honest. I trust him with my sons life and he has exceeded all of my expectations.

April 26th, 2012

Haven't actually seen him, but have exchanged emails. When him & I had problems coordinating appts, he made sure my needs were taken care of by one of his associates. Promptly answered questions online, even when he wasn't

April 19th, 2012

Social Entrepreneur for Neurofibromatosis2

Dr. Jeff Raizer is excellent. I have NF2 and this a chronic illness of benign recurrent tumors on the central nervous system. The disease has complex considerations. Dr. Raizer has taken a considerable amount of time to explain face-to-face and especially to answer me online. I would highly recommend him and the Northwestern Neurosurgery team. I'm a veteran patient in the NF2 field and have seen a significant difference at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. I rate them an A+

May 8th, 2010

An excellent physican

When my husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I looked at moving him to one of the top brain tumor centers in the country. Once we met Dr. Raizer, we knew we found our Dr. Not only is he on top of the latest cutting edge breakthroughs, he is conducting some of this research himself. His staff is amazing - kind, efficient, supportive. And he is just great - he spoke to us as people, not patients which we appreciated and presented and collaborated on options. His follow up is incredible. For instance, one time I emailed him with a question on a Friday night, and he replied within 15 minutes. We felt so confident that we were with one of the best in terms of his knowledge and judgment.

November 8th, 2016