Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff
Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rakoff is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Scripps Green and Scripps Green Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeffrey Rakoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Sandy Chuan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Susanna Park
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Brooke Friedman
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi10