A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ramos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ramos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ramos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ramos MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Ramos practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ramos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ramos practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.