Dr. Jeffrey Randall MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Oakland, CA

3.9

April 8th, 2016
PB
Dr. Randall is great at explaining your MRI. I have severe stenosis of the neck, but my physical symptoms are minimal. Accordingly, he recommended seeing him in a year, or sooner of necessary. He is not hasty to do surgery, and does only the minimum required. He performed minor, outpatient back surgery on my wife last year, and it made a world of difference.

March 12th, 2015
so happy !
After wasting time with chiropractors for 13 years who couldn't alleviate my particular condition, Dr. Randall counseled me that surgery would not be necessary and that in his experience an exercise program targeted to my needs would be the best thing for me. He took time to show me my MRI and X ray and explained everything. I left very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone.

September 6th, 2013
Patient
I had a very bad experience with this outfit, The office admin canceled my appointment when I arrived at the Castro Valley facility (after 2months waiting to see this dr. The admin rescheduled me to see this dr again in Danville facility, Guess what! i was cancelled again when i arrived at the location after 7 days waiting! What a PITTY. Was this a dr issue or the admin issue? No rating for this outfit. no experience with this outfit except frustration One star is equal to ZERO

December 5th, 2010
Dr. Randall was amazing! I had seen two other doctors who said they had to slit my throat and fuse my bones! Dr. Randall made a small incision on the back of my neck. I was back to work in a week. His bedside manner was phenomenal. I can't recommend him enough.

November 17th, 2010
Great Doctor... Changed My Life!
Dr. Randall was extremely informative and attentive. Whenever you have to consider spine surgery it's a really big deal. I had so much confidence in his abilities. His bedside manner and genuine caring made the surgery so much more tolerable. He's a confident man without being cocky and I am grateful that he too care of me. I am on the mend and my life has been changed in just 2 short weeks.