A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ranta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ranta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ranta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ranta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Ranta MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Ranta practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ranta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Ranta practices Urology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Urologists.