Urologists
49 Lake Ave
Ste 201
Greenwich, CT 06830
203-869-1285
Locations and availability (11)

2.5

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

Would never go back to this doctor. Would never recommend Ranta. Snide and aloof. Try the other two first.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Terrible Doctor! I will never return to that office. The staff is wonderful the doctors are horrible. I came in there with one problem and ended up in the ER later that night with chills and a fever and other urological problems, the doctor never call to see how I was felling all because of him I will NEVER be the same.It took me two months to get my Records from that office, Dr. Ranta is not a good doctor. He needs to retire. He does not like what he do. You can tell by the look on his face. Stay away from this doctor!!

|  Horrible doctor and office  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr Ranta Works With Dr Strumbakis in the office of Greenwich urological associates . This office had me waiting for one hour to get seen ! I'm brought back by a rude medical assistant name Mariam or marian ? While I was coming back the doctor were talking about money and the economy and sports !!! While I was waiting for 1hr in the waiting room . Then ranta comes in to talk to me for only 5 MIN !!! While I was waiting an hour to be seen by him !!! . The office is a mess !! The rooms are disgusting !! I've been there 3 times for a cystoscopy and every time I leave i end up in the emergency room the next day with an infection !!!!!!!!!! The have an un licensed clinical working Doug all these procedures and injections ! They can't even affored to hire a registered nurse !!!! Good luck coming to this disgusting office !!

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ranta has a nice way about him with patients.I feel very comfortable during different procedures over the last 5 years.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES WITHOUT DELAY.

|  fantastic urologist -- and person  |  show details
by CHG on Jun 16th, 2010

I went to Dr. Jeffrey Ranta in 1985 with various symptoms. He diagnosed me within minutes and was one of 2 doctors to save my life. I almost committed suicide in 1988 because I was so sick with Interstitial Cystitis -- he talked me out of it. My level of respect for him is truly remarkable. If you need a fantastic urologist in Connecticut, please -- go see Dr. R. He's really wonderful. I've since moved to California and I've even contacted him at various times after moving away. He's great.