Dr. Jeffrey Ranta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ranta?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Ranta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2015

He could' be better. After I was diagnosed with prostate cancer he accurately described my three options without bias. He always has time to explain and answer questions, never in a hurry. I very highly recommend him.

November 3rd, 2014

Highly reccomend

I highly reccomend Dr Ranta. After months of procrastinating about choosing a new urologist after mine had retired, I finally chose Dr Ranta. I am very happy with my choice. From the ease of making the appointment, to a very short time in waiting room, to a very helpful, friendly, gentle and kind staff, to Dr Ranta who took the time to listen to me and understand my problems and issues, he accurately diagnosed and took care of my my problems. From scheduler, to receptionist, to nurses, the staff in his office are first rate and top notch and facilitated an excellent patient experience. I will reccomend Dr Ranta to all of my friends and family.

August 20th, 2014

The Doctor Who Saved My Life

Through his skill and aptitude as a urological surgeon, Doctor Ranta literally saved my life --- what more can I add or say? I recommend this Doctor without hesitation or reservation.

August 7th, 2014

Dr. Ranta...Excellent doctor!

Dr. Ranta is very personable and a concerned doctor; he is up to date on newest treatments in urology; I find him easy to talk with about my issues; and I would recommend him to my friends.

January 21st, 2012

Terrible Doctor! I will never return to that office. The staff is wonderful the doctors are horrible. I came in there with one problem and ended up in the ER later that night with chills and a fever and other urological problems, the doctor never call to see how I was felling all because of him I will NEVER be the same.It took me two months to get my Records from that office, Dr. Ranta is not a good doctor. He needs to retire. He does not like what he do. You can tell by the look on his face. Stay away from this doctor!!

February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ranta has a nice way about him with patients.I feel very comfortable during different procedures over the last 5 years.I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES WITHOUT DELAY.

June 16th, 2010

fantastic urologist -- and person

I went to Dr. Jeffrey Ranta in 1985 with various symptoms. He diagnosed me within minutes and was one of 2 doctors to save my life. I almost committed suicide in 1988 because I was so sick with Interstitial Cystitis -- he talked me out of it. My level of respect for him is truly remarkable. If you need a fantastic urologist in Connecticut, please -- go see Dr. R. He's really wonderful. I've since moved to California and I've even contacted him at various times after moving away. He's great.

September 28th, 2016