Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Up-to-date while maintaining same quality of care

I have been seeing Dr. Rapaport for years for different treatments and have always been happy with him and the staff. Always very helpful

January 25th, 2017

Stay Away from this Office, Staff is incompetent

Dr. Jeffrey A. Rapaport, MD Terrible Staff, Never got to see the Dr or his fellow colleagues I showed up for an appointment. Filled in the requisite paperwork. I refused to sign the waiver saying I rec'd the Privacy Policy which they did not provide. They refused to 'see' me. If you want me to sign a form saying I received your Privacy Policy, supply the form. So we fought about this. Then they supplied a top page only, not the whole Privacy Policy. Any lawyer would tell you to run, don't walk. Do yourselves a favour and avoid this office like the plague. I booked an appointment with another dermatologist whose staff is not so rude and wrong.

May 8th, 2016

Happy after acne scar removal

Dr. Rapaport is truly an expert and an amazing doctor. I had acne scar revision done and I am super happy with the results. I am so glad to have found him.

May 4th, 2016

Good dermatologist in NJ

I like Dr. Rapaport. I have been a patient for the last 2 years and have seen him 3 time and always been happy with the way I was treated. He is a confident doctor with good humor

April 3rd, 2016

Luckily the doctor has a fairly competent staff because they are the ones who did treatments and follow ups. I saw the doctor once. I had to have something taken off my face...a nurse or tech or PA did it, never saw him again. I also had to have a basel cell carcinoma taken off my ankle. Another doctor who comes to the office removed it. I never saw him or Dr Rappaport after that...not for removal of stitches, not for a follow up on an infection that developed, not for stitches that were left in and caused other problems before being removed by one of his assistants. Every procedure I've had there , I've seen him for the consult, and then never again. I will not be returning

March 29th, 2016

Great doctor

I am happy I chose Dr. Rapaport. Very good doctor and I believe a very compassionate human being. Took care of sever rosacea issues with me son's face.

January 12th, 2016

Unprofessional Front staff

The Doctor and PA are great but the front desk staff is extremly unprofessional, I will be looking for a new Dermatologist.

January 8th, 2016

Not a Doctor beware!

This place should be shut down. They are using some loophole in the law to have non-doctors give treatments to save money. I was Misdiagnosed twice. Go elsewhere.

September 28th, 2015

Made an appt with Dr. Rapaport, never got to see him, only nurse practitioner . Office is a nightmare, never return calls regarding billing/insurance. STAY AWAY and avoid the aggravation

September 3rd, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Rapaport and his nurse. Did not get her name. Perhaps the office should have staff wear some sort of a name tag.

January 31st, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport

I've seen Dr. Rapaport multiple times and he is simply great and caring doctor.

October 17th, 2014

Great doctor

I made the appointment with Lisa DeSiato in Dr. Rapaport's office in Old Bridge as I preferred to be seen by someone of the same gender. She is curteous, knowledgeable with great bedside manner. She diagnosed my skin condition, wrote the prescription and I was on my way. I highly recommend her.