A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rattet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattet graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rattet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Rattet MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Rattet practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rattet has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet practices Dermatology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Riverside, CA.
See San Bernardino Dermatologists.