A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rattet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattet graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rattet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rattet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Rattet practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rattet practices Dermatology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Riverside Dermatologists.