A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raub, MA, MD, NP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raub graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Raub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raub MA, MD, and NP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Raub practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Raub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Raub practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists, Cincinnati Pediatricians, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.