A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raub, MA, MD, NP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raub graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Raub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Raub MA, MD, and NP is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Raub practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Raub has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Raub practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Allergists, Cincinnati Pediatricians, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.