A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raval, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raval, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raval has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Raval MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Raval practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Raval has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Raval practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.