A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawnsley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rawnsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawnsley graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rawnsley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dale Rawnsley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Rawnsley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.