A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawnsley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rawnsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawnsley graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Rawnsley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dale Rawnsley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Rawnsley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rawnsley practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.