A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rayl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rayl, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rayl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Ulm Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harrison Rayl DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Rayl practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rayl has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rayl practices Emergency Medicine near New Ulm, MN.
See New Ulm Emergency Physicians.