Dr. Jeffrey Rebman MD Patient Reviews

• Urology North Chesterfield, VA

3.8

January 6th, 2016
Great doctor - knowledgeable, experience & cares about your well being
I first met Dr Rebman about the time he started at Johnson Willis hospital. He tookmcare of both of my parents. In my 30's I started having enlarge prostate issues, so I started seeing him. I am now in my mid-60s. From what In have read prostate issues can be very difficult to 'cure' and many aspects can only have the conditions medicated. So he doesn't work miracles - but he is very good/great and seems to be well liked by all of the patients I have met in his waiting room.

January 30th, 2015
Great Doctor and friend

March 17th, 2014
Excellent Urologist
I have been a patient of Dr Rebmans for over, 15 years and as a chronic kidney stone producer, which sometimes cause me very bad illnesses, and pain. Dr Rebman, has kept a very close eye o my stones and kidney function, and when I call he knows who I am and my history. He is truly a Dr that cares about your health. Thank you Dr Rebman for all your wonderful knowledge and experience as you have me from possibly loosing my kidneys as my Mother did. You are my Angel

July 23rd, 2012
One of the worst experiences in my entire life
I have been a patient of this doctor for almot 4 years. From the start he misdiagnosed my prostate problems (he said is prostatitis and treated it for 2 years, then switched to BPH, but never treated me for BPH).He didn't come to talk to me during office visits, sending the nurse only. Because of his negligent treatment, I had to go to the ER during midnight 3 times in a 2-week period. He didn't give me the right treatment, even the ER doctors noticed that and advised me to change him. Which I did, and I am doing fine now.The only thing he cares is to make money, he doesn't care about his patients.I would not wish a doctor like him on anyone, not even an enemy.

March 23rd, 2012
Wow, I suppose I am spoiled by the great family physician i see, but this place was unprofessional and rude. Sure, I was worked in, but waiting waiting an hour and a half past the scheduled time? After a drug reps unscheduled visit who showed up with smoothies? From the receptionist texting, to the old crotchety nurse not bothering to turn around to look at me and pointing to the bathroom door and simply demanding "pee", this visit was plain crappy. All of this was topped off by a condescending arrogant doctor marginalizing by ailment. The only ray of sunlight was the woman with all the earrings at the checkout. The only reason I gave 2 stars was because of her. Otherwise, I would have tried to give negative stars. Again, thank you for working me in...wait, never mind you didn't see me for free...oh, how benevolent of you for taking my money.

December 2nd, 2008
Dr. Rebman is a very caring and concerned urologist, very gentle when checking out the problem you are having. He also has a very excellent staff they work quick to get you in and out.He will mostly have you cured the first couple of weeks on medication and if that doesn't work then he has no problem putting you on a different kind of medication. I recommend that you check him out if all possible.