Dr. Jeffrey Rednor DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 23rd, 2014
A regular guy who makes you feel at ease. Always thinking about my best interest.

June 16th, 2014
Retired Sales person
I have been with Doctors Rendor and Resi from day one, they have always taken what ever time I needed to answer any of my questions.... My wife and I have been going to them since they first started in this area........... They have always been accommodating if a needed a same day appointment, the staff is super courteous and everyone is quick and efficient !!

November 6th, 2013
Come on people
I have been a patient for many years and cannot believe some of the reviews by theses people.. I spoke with Dr. Rednor about some of these postings and he had his staff pull up while I was there. Some were drug seekers and NOT happy that the office did not prescribe ( they left that out of the review). Others do not like to be told NO, ultimately what it comes down to, is people want what they want, when they want it, and refuse to follow rules. I feel we as patients need to be more tolerable and realize that everyone involved in any office is simply human and all we can expect and deserve is what ever it is they can give.. We all have good and bad days and need to be more tolerable of our own expectations!

March 6th, 2013
They're only after your money
Me and my family had been seeing Rednor Ressi for almost 20 years. We were lucky that we never really had too much of a health problem. I decided to switch doctor because we always felt we were being rushed every visit, you just felt that the doctors didn't want to waste an extra second on you. If you see them for one problem, they would only address that one problem, you want to talk about another problem, they made sure that you know you need to make a separate appointment. I thought all doctors are like this today, until I saw a different doctor recommended by a friend. The new doctor is so thorough and patient that the experience is different as night and day when compared to Rednor Rissi. The front office at RR is also very poorly managed. Receptionists/nurses are most rude and inefficent. I'm just so happy that I switched.

August 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Rednor's for several years. He is knowledgeable, caring and professional. I would recommend him highly.

December 27th, 2011
they just don't care
I referred my brother to rednor-risi svereal years ago because I loved them. His experience with them was fine but in recent years he's become seriously illI guess that's when you really find out what kind of doctor you have. They were just so apathetic and did not seem to care at all what my brother was going through. Due to a poor diagnosis he could have died and they never admitted their neglect. I am leaving this group. They do not care about their patients!

September 19th, 2010
rude
felt rushed and the doctor was rude. if i was there for botox the service probably would've been much better.