A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Reeves is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Reeves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Reeves DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Reeves practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Reeves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Reeves practices Emergency Medicine near Sheridan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Warren, MI.
See Sheridan Emergency Physicians.