Dr. Jeffrey Reiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Reiser?

February 9th, 2009

My Favorite MD

In my many years of seeing various MD's, no one has ever compared to Jeff Reiser. He always showed care and concern for me as an idividual in every way. He truely listened to me when something was wrong and always spend the needed time to diagnose and treat me. When he wasn't practicing I was stuck with another MD who didn't care to see me, didn't listen to me when I was having problems and seemed inconvenienced that I was even there at all. I will have no problem at all seeing Dr. Reiser once again and will welcome him back into my families lives. Thank god he is back!!!

February 8th, 2008

WOW

I had no idea of the personal problems. I am an RN and he was my PCP. He always seemed annoyed, but asked good appropriate questions.

Type 2 Diabetes